New wallet feature makes buying solar cells easier
You asked and we listened!
Going forward, you will be able to deposit funds into your Sun Exchange cash (ZAR) and Bitcoin wallets to spend on solar cells. This new feature makes buying solar cells easier and faster, allowing you to load your wallets in advance of a crowdsale launch so you don't miss out on securing cells while waiting for bank transactions to clear. To streamline the purchasing experience, pay-by-wallet is now the only purchasing option, so make sure you take note of this important update.
Here’s how to add funds to your wallets:
- Log in to Sun Exchange and go to your dashboard.
- Click the orange “Add Funds” button on the right-hand side.
When adding funds, you will have three payment options:
- Credit card - Funds reflect in your wallet immediately
- Bitcoin - Funds typically reflect in your wallet within 10 minutes
- Bank transfer - Funds typically reflect in your wallet in 2-3 days
- Once you select your payment method and pay, your funds will be reflected in your wallet within the timeframes mentioned above.
With your wallet loaded up and ready to go, you can easily and instantly buy solar cells in any open crowdsale.
Another major benefit of our new wallet feature:
No more transaction fees when you deposit cash into your new
wallet!* Whether depositing via credit card, EFT or SWIFT, Sun Exchange
will cover costs associated with the transaction.
We’ve updated our terms of service to reflect this new update. By continuing to use Sun Exchange, you are agreeing to the new terms.
If you have any questions about this new feature, email our helpful customer care team at email@example.com.